French Holiday Homes
|Summary||A Four Star Residence - Situated in the centre of Argentiere, the apartment is on the fourth floor of “Le Cristal d’Argentiere”, a luxury apartment complex. It is 300 m from the Grands Montet Telepherique and 50 m from the SNCF rail station and bus service to Chamonix (which also connects to all the ski stations in the valley).|
|Property Name||CRISTAL D'ARGENTIERE|
View to Grand Montets from Balcony
Kitchen Dining area
|Bedroom(s)||2 Bedroom(s) Sleeps 5|
Chamonix, Rhone-Alps, France
|On our site since||8 May 2002|
The residence has a spacious reception with open fireplace, lifts to all floors, heated covered swimming pool, ski lockers, underground parking, launderettes, snooker table, and there is a ski hire service and shop.
An Apartment – Sleeping 5 People
· Open Kitchen / Dining Area with multifunction oven, ceramic hob, extractor, Dishwasher, various electrical appliances.
· Bathroom with toilet, shower, heated towel rail, bidet, sauna. There is also a separate toilet.
· Balcony, south-west facing, with stunning views of Mont Blanc, L’Aiguille Du Midi, Le Grands Montets.
· Spacious Lounge with Television/DVD/VCR. The settee is also a bed.
· Double bedroom with generous storage.
· Smaller bedroom with 2 bunk beds and storage.
Le Cristal d'Argentiere
Snow has arrived
Argentiere is an authentic and attractive montagnard village, which is lively and energetic all year round.
It is very near the larger and vibrant Chamonix, and thus benefits from the many activities and cultural events which take place there.
The resort is next to a glacier and faces many of the most beautiful peaks of Europe (Les Grands Montets, l’Aiguille Verte, Les Drus, L’Aiguille d’Argentiere…)
It is a high level ski area which offers something for all levels of skier at all altitudes – from Nordic skiing in the valley, through perfect pistes, extensive off-piste, to high-level ski mountaineering.
The Chamonix ski area and the whole valley (Le Brevent, La Flegere, Le Tour, La Vallee Blanche, Les Houches) are accessible, free, by “Chamonix Bus” which passes the residence.
|How to get here||
· From Paris, 622km
· A6 to Macon
· A40 to Saint- Gervais
· N205 to Chamonix/Mont-Blanc
· From Chamonix, continue up the valley to Argentiere
· By TGV to the terminus at Saint-Gervais
· By SNCF to Argentiere
· From Geneva Airport, 98 km
· From Lyon Saint-Exupery Airport, 228 km
· From Airport to Resort by rail, hire car or bus
15 % OFF HOLIDAYS TAKEN UNTIL 7TH JULY
10 % OFF HOLIDAYS TAKEN FROM 7TH JULY TILL END OF AUGUST IF BOOKED BY 20TH JUNE
Click here if the owners have said that you can pay them online
Telephone : 0033670990210
05/05/12 to 23/06/12 € 630
23/06/12 to 07/07/12 € 670
07/07/12 to 25/08/12 € 830
25/08/12 to 22/12/12 € 580
22/12/12 to 29/12/12 € 1060
29/12/12 to 05/01/13 € 1100
05/01/13 to 16/02/13 € 720
16/02/13 to 16/03/13 € 1060
16/03/13 to 13/04/13 € 820
13/04/13 to 11/05/13 620
11/05/13 to 22/06/13 630